Six of the twelve miles of the Glendalough Trail are located in Glendalough State Park. Glendalough Park Partners fully supports the trail and encourages use of it in all seasons.
Founded in 1991, Glendalough Park Partners is one of the largest and most active friends organization in the Minnesota State Parks system. Glendalough Park Partners assists the Department of Natural Resources in preserving and utilizing Glendalough State Park:
- By assisting with its development, proper planning and management of its facilities and use.
- By communicating with the public and the Division of Parks and the Legislature.
What We Do
- Raise community funds for projects at Glendalough State Park
- Host annual spring “Walk for Glendalough”
- Plan and provide volunteer resources to complete Park enhancement projects
- Bike Fix-It stations
- Glendalough Trail signage/interpretation
- Annie Battle Lake hiking bridge
- Camper cabin heat and electricity
- Historic Lodge restoration/interpretation
- Beaver Pond Trail boardwalk
- Trail Center restroom addition
- Tree planting
- Molly Stark Lake picnic shelter
- Bike racks
Glendalough Park Partners is successful because of the dedication of our members and their volunteer efforts. To become a member of Glendalough Park Partners, complete our membership form and join us today!
Glendalough Park Partners
PO Box 901
Battle Lake MN 56515